[THIN] Re: Presentations from Iforum Edinburgh Available

Hey Jim,

Is it possible to include the original presentation titles in those
links? Some of the file names are not very descriptive of their
contents. (I know, I should read them ALL regardless of content, but I
need a way to prioritize!)

> Yes they somehow (and I don't know how....) all found their
> way to http://thethin.net/citrixse  <grin> All the ones from
> the last 2 years of US iforums are there also.
> JK

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
users, and time of day possible problems exist.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id20