[THIN] Re: Port/box Security

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 16:32:48 +0100

Cost of hardware? :)

And unless i've missed something in my (extremely) brief reading, but WI on=
 its own still needs the citrix port open to the net? I get the impression =
theres a few on this list with just WI, no CSG?

Andrew
--o--

>>> lynch00@xxxxxxx 20/05/04 16:11:54 >>>
=20

Agreed.  Why would you NOT run WI and SG to provide user access to
your farm (for both Internal and External users)?  Having the Windows
GINA displayed via the ICA protocol isn't very security conscious.

Chris=20