[THIN] Re: Poll

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jeff.malczewski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:33:17 -0500

Only the IT staff have unrestricted internet access here..  And
spyware stuff is pretty much left at the employee's discretion, so
long as it's present.  We have one that is pretty much standard (I
don't know what it is, since I don't use that one)..  On my machine,
and at home, I use WebRoot SpySweeper.  Works pretty well.

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:04:24 +0000, bbeckett2000@xxxxxxxxxxx
<bbeckett2000@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just curious as to what you guys use for AntiSpyware on your business
> machines versus home.

This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint, GmbH
for Microsoft Terminal Services
http://www.thinprint.com/dotprint/index.php?s=682&lc=1