[THIN] Policy editor Fail?

  • From: "Jason Patten" <JasonP@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:47:03 -0500

We have a policy in place to restrict users from seeing the system drives on
the server, However a user managed to Export a report to a folder on one of the
system drives.  It is possible I guess that the user typed in the drive letter,
but since it was a o: drive, I think its unlikely, Has anyone ever seen a
policy fail to apply?  I have tested the users login myself and the policy is
in effect. I'm trying to determine if this is something that was a fluke or if
I have a possible more serious issue on my hands.
Jason

Jason Patten
Technical Support
M3 Accounting
800B Jesse Jewell Pkwy
Gainesville, GA 30507
770-297-1925 ext:266
770-297-8466 Fax
techsupport@xxxxxxxx

Technical Support: HYPERLINK http://www.innquire.com/TechnicalSupport/HD
http://www.innquire.com/TechnicalSupport/HD

DISCLAIMER: This Electronic Message contains information from M3 Accounting
which may be privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, note that any disclosure,
copy distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you
have received this Electronic Message in error, please promptly notify the
sender by return e-mail. For information regarding our company, please visit
our Web site at HYPERLINK http://www.m3as.com http://www.m3as.com.