[THIN] Pn Agent Application Enumeration

I am having a problem with PN Agent enumerating the applications. It
works fine for if I am a local admin on the server. I am running mps 3
on a w2k3 server. User Right Asignment? I have run regmon and filemon
and it's not helping. Have applied the basic security template and
still get this error. I have no problem connecting to the ICA
session. When I am a regular user I get the "metaframe server have
reported unspecified error". Help!!!!

--
Greg Watts
cgwatts@xxxxxxxxx

410.274.3076 (cell)
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296