[THIN] Re: Please Help...

  • From: "Ziots, Edward" <EZiots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:33:50 -0400

First off, I'd say that there should be some type of posting method or
script that could be run to ask the webserver for a refresh of a page at an
interval. I am probably sure that the timeout issue is done to conserve that
server resources and keep the system response.

I am no web developer so I could not advise you on how to take care of this
via a asp page or via command line, but I am sure something in PERL, or
Phyton would do it.

Ed