From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Philip Walley
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 3:18 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Pestpatrol?

Trend makes pestpatrol?

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Jim Kenzig http://thin.net
Posted At: Monday, September 20, 2004 8:21 AM
Posted To: The thin mailing list
Conversation: [THIN] Re: Pestpatrol?

As does Trend Small to Medium Business Suite(SMB)(the people who make
pestpatrol) which is a better product(and less expensive) in my opinion and
has web based management tool.
Jim Kenzig