[THIN] Re: Performance Monitoring

  • From: Damon Edwards <damonedwards@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:09:34 -0400

We use Systrack for our Citrix environment and some of our member servers.  I
have tested a few others but havenât found anything that comes close to the
level of detail you can get with Systrack.  The product not only does
monitoring but has lots of extra functions that pay for themselves very
quickly.  It has saved my butt many times.  Their technical support goes above
and beyond during deployment to make everything very simple.