[THIN] Re: Performance Metrics

  • From: "Armstrong, Robert" <robert.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:00:30 -0400

Michael,
Please take a look at a product from Lakeside Software called SysTrack.

www.lakesidesoftware.com

Download the evaluation copy and give it a spin.  With a little practice,
you will be able to answer virtually any question you may have (and many you
never thought of!) regarding your Citrix MF servers.  It is a great product
and the staff at Lakeside will be happy to assist you with installation and
configuration.  They want to make sure you have it installed and functioning
smoothly.

If you have further questions about the product, please contact Carrie
Peiffer (mailto://carrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and she will get answers for
you.  Carrie has been very helpful in assisting me get the answers I needed
during my evaluation period.

I am very impressed with the product and am in the acquisition process now.
I'm sure you'll be impressed too.  I manage a small farm of 14 servers
supporting 300+ users.

Best of luck,
Rob