[THIN] Re: Peoplesoft on Citrix

  • From: "James Luhring" <citrix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 19:58:04 -0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Jennifer,

*  Create a batch file that will do everything that you want it to do.
*  Put the batch file in the WINNT or WTSRV directory
*  Add the name of the batch file in the
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
userinit string after the userinit.exe (DO NOT REMOVE THE COMMA) (You are
responsible for all changes to teh registry)
*  Reboot the server and it will work as long as all of the steps are done
correctly.

I have been doing this for a few years on nt 4.0 TSE and Win2k servers...

Thanks,
Jim