[THIN] Peoplesoft on Citrix

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 12:22:58 -0700

Hi guys

    I'm trying to make Peoplesoft 7.5 and 8.16 run on a Citrix box.  I need
a way for 2 drives to map ONLY upon login to this box.  Anyone know how I
can accomplish this?  I have thought about a local login script, but that
didn't work (c:\winnt\system32\login.cmd).  I also tried a command file to
map the drive then run the executable.  This works on the server, but not as
a published application.  Anyone have any ideas?  Everything else works
except for nVision! :)

Thanks,

Jennifer

Jennifer Hooper