[THIN] Re: Password Manager

  • From: "Ehab" <eamin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 23:34:53 -0400

After extending the schema, I noticed nothing change in AD except creating 4 objects under SELF :
Create Citrix-SSOConfig Objects
Delete Citrix-SSOConfig Objects
Create Citrix-SSOSecret Objects
Delete Citrix-SSOSecret Objects

But where is the actual data stored?

It might sound too general to ask those questions, and I went over Password Manager Administrator guide and I still couldn't fully understand some issues.

Thanks in advance

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>