[THIN] Password Manager

  • From: "Stodola, Ryan" <Stodola.Ryan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:08:00 -0600

Is anyone using Password Manager 2.5 with the RUMBA AS/400 display?  I am
trying to configure this application, but I can not get the password manager
to recognize when the application is launched.  I have verified that the
ssomho.exe process is running, and that Rumba is listed in the mfrmlist.ini.
I am not sure where to go from here.

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email message,
including any attachment, is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please advise the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message.   Thank you.