[THIN] Password Manager

  • From: "Werther, Chris" <chris.werther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:43:32 -0600

  I understand that you can group applications within the password manager
to sync passwords. However, we publish a desktop and id like to sync the
windows domain password with these apps as well. Is this possible?

This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential
applications to eliminate your printing, policy and profile,
and your application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com