[THIN] Re: Passthru Authentication not available after upgrade.

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:11:59 -0700

Are these client machines running PNAgent or is it a Citrix Desktop running
PNAgent?

Did you configure the PNAgent Site in the Access Suite Console?    Remove
Prompt, and select SSON only?

You can also try deleting the HKCU\Software\Citrix\Program Neighborhood
Agent key from the affected user's profile.

Joe

  _____