[THIN] Re: Pass-Through auth. with novell AND the CMC

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 16:49:47 -0400

In my experience (MFXP 1.0 FR3/SP3) this does not work. I believe even in the
Citrix docs it even says this.  Don't know about the latest version.

>>> malapierre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 9/9/2004 4:21:45 PM >>>
Hi everybody,

I'm experiencing issue with the pass-through authentication in the Citrix
Management Console. Looks like it doesn't pass the right credentials and i
always need to authenticate manually.... Anyone has experienced that before???

Thanks everyone.

Marc-André Lapierre

Consultant Systems & Infrastructures
514 977-6170
Email : malapierre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This Weeks Sponsor triCerat:
Have you had your fill of printing support calls, unauthorized apps running on
unsecured Terminal Servers, profile headaches, and application performance
problems? Join us and learn how you can have a less demanding on-demand
enterprise!
http://www.tricerat.com/?page=events#register