[THIN] Parlez-vous Francais? Need help with some multilanguage apps

  • From: adamadz <adz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 00:28:55 -0400

We're in the process of taking over our sister company's infrastructure
in Canada.  One of our in-house applications is getting a major facelift
to allow for our Canadian users to choose between English and French, so
to go along with this, I need to know what changes I will have to make
to our Citrix environment to allow for the fonts to be displayed, etc.
The app is browser based, so will I need to install another browser
version?  Or the multilanguage pack for Windows?  We also need to give
users a choice at the Nfuse screen for their login preference and obtain
a french version of the Nfuse login/program neighborhood..  I'm pretty
much in the dark here and just looking for some suggestions as to where
I could find out more information.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.
-adamadz