[THIN] Re: Panic - Licensing issue

  • From: "Tom Flanagan" <tflanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:25:31 +0800

Try checking the reg keys
in this article
Make sure everything is pointing to your terminal services licence
server..maybe reinstall terminal services licenecing on that server.
You may have past your 90 days grace period.
If you need instruction on how to install Terminal services licencing on
you domain go to:
There is a white paper there not very big it will talk you through the