        From: Nick Crisp [mailto:thinlist.org@xxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Tuesday, 15 November 2005 11:05
        To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [THIN] Panic - Licensing issue

        Hi all
        not long ago (an hour or so) my 2003 Terminal server running
Citrix MF4 stop accepting new connections

        The system event log reports
        the Terminal server <TSSERVERNAME> has been disconnected because
its licence could not be renewed. The License server was contacted to
get a Windows server 2003 Terminal Services per Device CAL token License
for this client.

        I dont understand why this has happened, as we have ample per
user licences and the TS server reports that it has found the TS
licensing server, i never intended on using per device licenses. and as
i understood it the machine is meant to accept both anyway..

        Please tell me this is somthing simple

        thanks Nick