[THIN] Re: Paging in 2003

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:18:55 -0400

Yeah, the problem is the regular flash memory can only be written to
something like 10,000 times, so TiGi uses a different type of memory
than the stuff that's in a normal CF or SD card.

That's why it's so expensive.

Brian

Brian Madden
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+1.202.302.3657
Visit www.brianmadden.com for in-depth Citrix, Terminal Server, and
server-based computing news and analysis, white papers, downloadable
videos, and product reviews.