[THIN] PVS Documentation Script

  • From: Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 13:15:54 +0000

I am about 90% done with writing my script to document a citrix pvs farm with
Microsoft powershell.  I have written and tested this script against pvs 5.6
sp2 and pvs 6.1.  I could really use some testers since there is no way in my
little lab setup that I can implement all the variations of devices, vdisks,
views, auto-adds, write-cache types, storage types, hypervisors, etc etc etc.

If you are interested in helping me test this script and letting me know what
needs to be added (especially to the various status tabs), please let me know.

The only major section left to add to the script is the new PVS6.x vDisk Update
Management section.

Many thanks

Carl Webster
Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional
http://www.CarlWebster.com