From: Evan Mann [mailto:emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 July 2005 15:25
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] PST crashes Outlook 2003

Anyone have issues with a PST file crashing Outlook 2003 on Citrix?  I'm logged
into the local desktop and have the issue.  PST is sitting in the local my docs
folder, not even a roaming profile.

Visit our Web Site: www.ltai.ie
the sender.

This weeks sponsor: SuperSpeed
Try Us To improve performance along with other agents!
FREE 30-day Trial!
http://www.superspeed.com/servers/computing.php?ID0