[THIN] Re: PST crashes Outlook 2003

When i've had problems w/ .pst files in the past, it was because they were
Read Only.  I'd check that just to make sure that's not the culprit.

  _____

From: Evan Mann [mailto:emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 11:46 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: PST crashes Outlook 2003

I'm logged into the desktop locally, as a domain admin.  The PST is in the
my docs folder.

There is a possibility a VoIP software is causing the problem, but I've
uninstalled it and rebooted.  There could still be residual from it however.
I'm  trying to determine if anyone has seen this problem where they KNEW the
PST was not bad.  Running PS4 with hotfix 2, 3, 5, and 5 on 2003 SP1 with
all applicable citrical updates.  Office 2003 with SP1.

  _____