[THIN] Re: PS4 published apps hang in a strange way

Hey Jeff, didn't you have something like this not too long ago?

Pavlo Ignatusha wrote:
Hi group,

I'm trying to troubleshoot a recent problem we are having. Users log in
to published apps (MS Office 2003) and are working fine for some time
and then the app title says "Not Responding" and the app hangs. CMC
shows session as active, if admin shadows the session he sees the same
hanged app. You can disconnect and reconnect to that session but can not
make it responsive again. This is a new install and we just let more
users on the system. Currently there are only 5-6 users on the HP
Proliant DL 380 G4 with 4GB of RAM. Any ideas?

Other farm info:

PS4 on W2K3 SP1. Hot fix rollup 1 is installed.

Thanks,
Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator
Pembroke Regional Hospital