[THIN] Re: PS4 Network Printing

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 08:29:31 -0500

I was a bit turned off by this at first as well.

We run DOS clients on the shop floor, and of course, they have no printers,
so we would right click a printer we had imported and grant rights.

NOW, I need to create a policy for each of those printers and assign users
to it.  So much for cutting down on my policies.  Won't the additional
policies eventually slow down logon times?

  _____