[THIN] Re: PS 4.0 uninstall causing boot up BSOD

Very interesting. That sure sounds like my symptoms, but I'm specifically
choosing to remove the full MFXP installation, not the client persay, and on
I'm pretty sure that passthru is enabled on my citrix client software.

But I'll run through another uninstall and see if this process blows away
the NetProviders key. If it does I should be able to get the key corrected
prior to rebooting.

Thanks much,

Lan

On 6/25/07, Tom Steczka <stecz@xxxxxx> wrote: