From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jason Benway
Sent: 16 November 2009 20:47
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] PNAgent site won't work.

I'm trying to get the PNAgent site setup and working.
I have the WI and CSG on the same box.
the WUI is working fine, but I can't get the PNAgent site to work.

It will connect, but when I try to launch an app I get this error:
http://pic.gd/d8958b

There are no firewalls between my machine the WI/CSG server and the citrix
farm.
I'm doing all this testing internally on the LAN

the CSG is version 3.0.1
and the WI is version 4.2.4.7648

I tried the citrix forums first but got no response:
http://forums.citrix.com/thread.jspa?threadID=255190
<http://forums.citrix.com/thread.jspa?threadID=255190&tstart=0> &tstart=0

Jason Benway
System/Storage Engineer

 <http://www.jsjcorp.com/> www.jsjcorp.com

JSJ Corporation
700 Robbins Road
Grand Haven, MI 49417

  _____

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee,
you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or
any information herein. If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message. Thank you for your cooperation.

JPEG image