[THIN] Re: PNAgent ICA Client

  • From: "Jen Crawford" <jen.crawford@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:52:22 -0400

Every time I've posted questions about the PNAgent, I never get
haven't deployed it (but I'd like to) because I can't get answers to my
questions either.  As far as I know from playing with the PNAgent
extensively, the only things you can set in the PNAgent is the stuff in
the config.xml.  If there isn't a setting in there, you can't change it.
As that applies to your two problems below, there aren't settings in the
config.xml for it, so I'd assume you can't change them.

Jen Crawford
MSCA  MCSE  CCA
Royal Oak Industries