From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 11:27 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: PN Agent app refresh

Ok let me give another idea then... how about you don't create the icons
on the desktop and only on the start menu in a FOLDER you specify. Could
you not then just have a shortcut to the folder created already on the
desktop and it would remain in the same place always?
Jim

Jeff Pitsch > wrote:

        I'm telling you, citrix recreates the icons on refresh.  It's a
logical course of action because if the user is removed from accessing
an application then PNA must delete the icon.

        Jeff

        On 1/30/06, Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com
<http://thinhelp.com/>  <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                One other thing that struck me that you might try...make
his home desktop icons read only and see if they move.  I know there are
all sorts of utilities out there to lock the desktop. Wonder if you have
to go down that road.
                Jim

                Evan Mann < wrote:

                        Windows desktop.  Auto arrange is turned off for
this user.

                        From: thin-bounce@freel ists.org
<http://ists.org/>  [mailto: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx