[THIN] Re: PN Agent app refresh

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:12:17 -0700

The PNagent site settings in the Access Suite console allow you to turn on
or off user settings options. I believe that if you turn on the option for
the user to change the settings that one of the things they can do it turn
of the local icon push

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453