[THIN] PDF Editor?

  • From: IT Helpdesk <it@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 11:31:50 +0000

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has recommendations on a PDF Editor within a XenApp
environment?

We need to be able to edit text within a PDF & add pictures etc.

Acrobat Pro is too expensive to license, and I think has historically been
problematic.

Thanks in advance.

Nik

Kind Regards

IT Helpdesk
IT Support
BM Polyco Ltd

Tel: 020 8443 9002 | Fax: 020 8443 9011 | E-Mail:
it@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:it@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Crown Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 1TX
Registered in England No 1368213
www.polyco.co.uk<http://www.polyco.co.uk>

BM Polyco Ltd Disclaimer
This e-mail and the information it contains are confidential. If you have
received this message in error please notify us immediately. You should not use
or copy it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other party. The
contents of this communication are advisory and are not binding on the Company
unless supported by authorised documentation.
This e-mail has been scanned for content by Websense Hosted Email
Security<http://www.websense.com>