[THIN] Re: Outlook/Win2000 Terminal Server

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:07:37 -0800

Yes, I set up office on TS servers with the ORK install wizard all the
time and use it to autocreate new outlook profiles for users that don't
have it already setup.

With office 2000 specifically, if you were installing it to a TS server
with the custom installation wizard you're supposed to using the
termsrv.mst from the ORK.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/2000/two/30t3_1.htm

Newer versions of office (xp +) recognize a TS environment during the
installation process.

HTH