[THIN] Outlook causes Citrix session to lock up

Has anyone had this problem with Office XP? It seems Outlook and Word
hog up a ton of resources and lock the session up, causing me to have to
log out or reset my connection.

When logging out I noted CTFMON.exe (Not Responding). Since this is not
a needed component I removed it to see if perhaps that fixes it.

Using MFXP FR2 on Win2k SP3.

Just wondered if anyone else had experienced this and knew of a fix.

--

Ryan Lambert

Systems & Network Engineer

NetSource

1242 East 49th Street

Suite 0503B, Third Floor

Cleveland, OH 44114

Ph/fax: 216-373-2757

http://www.netsourceit.com

This weeks sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
Designed to facilitate efficient resolution of your technical server-based
questions, issues and incidents, technical support is a few mouse-clicks away:
you submit your incident-specific support requests via our online support
helpdesk, our certified engineers resolve them while you monitor the progress,
and your systems get back to 99.9% up-time in no time.
http://www.99point9.com