[THIN] Re: Outlook Express and IE icon in quick launch menu (resolved)

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:05:42 -0700

FYI also, in the past, the posted method for getting outlook express to
stop from setting itself up in the quicklaunch bar has been to make this
modification to the regkey.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed
Components\{44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C}
    Stubpath = ""

Blanking the value of "Stubpath" will  get this application to not set
it self up automatically.