[THIN] Re: Outlook Cached Mode and CAG

  • From: "Jon Luchette" <jon.e.luchette@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:19:11 -0500

I understand the issues associated with running Outlook in cached mode
on a Citrix/WTS box.

However, this company is just trying to run Outlook in cached mode
while coonected in remotely on the VPN part of the CAG.  To my
knowledge there is no Citrix/WTS box involved in this type of
connection, right?