[THIN] Re: Outlook 2007 Instant Search - Windows Desktop Search

  • From: "Harry Singh" <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 10:58:44 -0500

8GB mailbox size = wow.

I can't even imagine the type of horsepower you would need on an exchange
server(s) let alone storage capacity on a SAN to support 8GB mailbox sizes,
but i imagine that's the future and present, depending on type of business

We're discussing bumping all staff to 1GB and executive 5GB limits. So I
guess i'll be facing the same dilemma other people are facing right now.