[THIN] Outlook 2003 settings being ignored?

This one has me stuffed.....

We have Citrix XENAPP 5.0, Windows 2008 SP2, Office 2003 SP3 and
Exchange Server 2003, Appsense Version 8

Our Outlook 2003 on citrix is sporadically not prompting users when they
initially open outlook 2003 when their out of office is still on.

When I logged in over the weekend (I was the only user on the server)
outlook prompted everytime

When I logged in this morning (30+ users already running) it doesnt
prompt at all, It only pops up after we select Outlook > Tools > Out of
Office Assistant... < could it be that OoO is somehow broken to only
prompt the first user of the machine?
Appsense is set to configure the first run for ffice for users initials
etc... < i wonder if this is killing OoO prompt?

Any ideas very greatly appreciated. :)

Cheers
James

______________________________________

C. Hoare & Co. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority
with registration no. 122093.  The FSA’s address is 25, The North Colonnade,
Canary Wharf, London E14 5HS.
Registered in England no. 240822.  Registered office 37 Fleet St, London, EC4P
4DQ

Confidentiality Disclaimer:
This message and attachments are confidential and may be privileged, and are
sent for the personal attention of the addressee(s).  If you are not the
intended addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this document is
unauthorised. Information transmitted by email may be intercepted, lost,
destroyed, corrupted or delayed and as a result, C. Hoare & Co. do not accept
responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message. If
you would like to confirm the contents of this email, please request a hard
copy version.

If the contents of this message are of a personal nature, the email will have
been sent in a personal capacity and not on behalf of C. Hoare & Co.

Monitoring/Viruses:
C. Hoare & Co. may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with
current legislation. Although emails are screened for viruses, C. Hoare & Co.
cannot guarantee that any transmissions will be virus free.