[THIN] Re: Outlook 2003 on Terminal server

  • From: "Walter, Chris" <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:54:04 -0400

Are you using mandatory profiles or flex?  I am using Mandatory profiles, I
can create an Outlook signature but the next time I logon I have to select
the signature I want to use when I logon.  I am looking for the registry
keys needed to automatically load the outlook signature that is localed in
%homeshare%\application data\microsoft\signatures.

Thanks,

Chris

  _____