[THIN] Outlook 2000 Hangs!

We are using NT 4.0 Term Serv SP6a with MF 1.8  and Outlook/Office 2000
Professional.  Everything has worked fine for years.  All of a Outlook 2k
will hang when you try and open it.  All other apps seem to work fine.

I did a reboot and now a few accounts can use Outlook but others still hang.

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,
Matt

Starting at $199!