[THIN] Re: Out of Office Replies

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 10:38:25 -0500

My 2 cents....  Yes it is annoying. You will never get 100% compliance.  =
Just make a rule on your mail client to send anything with "Out of Office" =
in the subject straight to the Trash.  That's what I do. =20

>>> linn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 12/06/02 10:29AM >>>
Ok list, who else gets tired of this, what do you do? Should we all
email their boss's and their co workers? We all know that this is very
bad net manners. I have received four of them this morning, and one from
a guy that has done this more than once.
=20
We are all administrators on this list, and should know better, but what
is the deal? I would expect this out of a secretary or an normal office
worker, but not an administrator, or even a help desk person.
=20
-Linn
=20