[THIN] Re: Out of Office AutoReply: Re: Anyone using Application virtualization inside a Citrix/TS session?

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Douglas A. Brown'" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 09:32:56 -0700

Congratulations!

Joe

From: Douglas A. Brown [mailto:dbrown@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 9:19 AM
To: Joe Shonk
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: [THIN] Re: Anyone using Application
virtualization inside a Citrix/TS session?

Thank you for your email but I'm HAPPY to say, I am out of the office as my
wife just gave birth to our second child, a healthy little baby girl!!!

I will return on Tuesday, February 10th at which time I will return your
email.

Thank you very much,

DB

Douglas A. Brown