[THIN] Other Session ID issues

  • From: Michael Woodward <Mwoodward@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:50:18 -0400

I have another question following Gregs on Session ID's,  I have noticed
that my users will have separate Applications open and will have duplicate
Session ID's.  When you go to shadow one application both will be
highlighted if you do not select shadow fast enough and the shadow will
fail.  Have I missed a hotfix somewhere?

C. Michael Woodward, CCA, MCP
Citrix/Database Administrator
Brisben Companies
Cincinnati, Ohio