[THIN] Ot : WinXP pro help

Anyone out there a Wizard with Windows XP pro?  I have it on my home machine
and the machine locked up when shutting down a game.  After several minutes
of NO response, I shut off the power. Now when I try to boot, either in safe
mode OR normally or even Command prompt mode I get a startup screen, a brief
BSOD then the machine reboots.  I would LIKE to try a repair installation,
but I cannot find the Admin password, does anyone have an idea of how I can
repair this withOUT having to do a Restore from the default image and lose
LOTS of personal data?

Right now I have the HDD pulled and as a slave in my work machine and am
running Disk doctor to see if I can fix any possible drive errors.
Please feel  free to contact me OFF list so we dont waste everyone's time

Jason

670,616,629 mph.  Its not just a good idea, its the law.

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
EOL THINssentials? Bring You TRUE Universal Printing Solutions
and Time Zone Support. EOL delivers any print job, any
time zone, to any client, over Any protocol (ICA or RDP)!
http://www.99point9.com/public/products/index.asp