[THIN] Orphaned processes

  • From: "Foote, Eric" <EFoote@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:29:33 -0500

Anyone having issues with orphaned proccesses?

We have Win2K SP4, MF XPe FR3 and we are seeing processes left behind after
users logoff, like an iexplore.exe running under a users context taking up 50%
of the boxes CPU (dual proc system).  We cannot kill (kill -f, process
explorer, at /interactive)  all fail with access denied - our only solution is
to reboot the box.

Any suggestions would be apprecitiated.

Thanks,

Eric