[THIN] Re: Options instead of Citrix

  • From: "Alexander Danilychev" <teknica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:06:36 -0700

Looks interesting - demo did not work with my system, but look at the possibilities:

1. Java for the clients
2. SSL encapsulation of RDP for the firewall
3. $140 per seat (SSL is optional)

ALEX

From: "Nishimura, Scott" <Scott.Nishimura@xxxxxxx>
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Options instead of Citrix
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:45:03 -0700

http://www.hobsoft.com/www_us/produkte/connect/jwt.htm

"HOBLink JWT is a platform-independent, Java-based solution
for accessing MS Windows Terminal Servers. It makes
business critical data in Windows-based applications
available to all users, regardless of the type of hardware or
operating system they are using."

I've never tried it myself.

Scott