[THIN] Re: Opteron processors

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:35:01 -0700

The availability of 64 bit Terminal Services and/or Metaframe is only as
useful as the applications available for it. Since TS and MF are all =
about
delivering GUI based apps, I have a feeling it may be quite a while  =
before
a 64 bit version is available and practical.

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262