[THIN] Re: Opening hyperlinks in Citrix

  • From: "Parker, Dennis" <Dennis.Parker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 12:38:19 -0700

Could this be due to Policies in place that keep IE from Opening
multiple Windows?

I have that configured here too keep pop-ups off my Citrix servers.  It
does cause this issue.

Just a thought.

Dennis Parker, MCSE, CCA
Senior Systems Analyst
Fiserv EFT
4550 SW Macadam Ave, Ste 100
Portland, Or. 97239
Direct: 503-274-6785
Fax:    503-274-6619

This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally privileged.   If you
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.   Please
notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
your system.   Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or
disclose its contents to any other person.   To do so could violate
state and Federal privacy laws.
Thank you for your cooperation.   Please contact me if you need
assistance.