[THIN] Re: Opening hyperlinks in Citrix

  • From: RMC - Brian Hill <bhill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:33:35 -0400

I think this article is referencing a different problem.  I'm having the
same issue, and I'm not sure what brought it on.  I'm still on Win2k SP2,
and MF FR2.  I haven't done any updates, but for some reason I have this
same problem.  No error messages or anything like that.  If there is an IE
window open, a 2nd window will not open from clicking a link in Outlook.  If
IE isn't open, everything works fine.

Brian