[THIN] Re: OneWorld on a 2003 TS

  • From: "Rick Mack" <Rick.Mack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:25:08 +1000

Hi David,

If you're making Oneworld available on the WAN as a published
application, then you just about have to supply a local (LAN connected)
home directory.

Possible solutions are to define a different (LAN local to Oneworld TS
servers) TS home directory if the users already have an NT (standard)
home directory or use DFS to replicate Oneworld user's home directories
so that they are "close" to the Oneworld TS servers.

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
Volante Systems Ltd