[THIN] Re: Office on win2k Term Servers

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:08:47 -0400

We had to put Office XP in a different folder, to get it to play with
Office 97.  We installed Office 97 in the C:\Program Files\Office folder
(or whatever the default folder name is).  We deleted the second name on
the folder for the Office XP C:\Program\Office.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

Jesus Loves You