De : thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de
Jez
Envoyé : 29 septembre 2006 10:22
À : thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [THIN] Re: Office and legalities

I think not. I had a similar query about 2 years ago. The response I
got from licensing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx was "no - Office is a per user
license, not a per concurrent user license", so you need a license for
each user who uses office. Note, certain licenses allow you to have
office installed on more than 1 PC, provided you only use 1 at a time.

For a definate answer, send you query to: licensing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.freelists.org/list/thin